torsdag den 11. oktober 2012

Glæder mig til at læse:

Let's Pretend This Never Happened af Jenny Lawson, der på sin fantastisk skæve, sjove, og let deprimerende, blog The Bloggess selv har dette at sige om værket:

"I wrote a book and it only took me 11 years. (Shut up, Stephen King.)

You should probably go buy it right now, because it’s filled with awesomeness. And cocaine. But only if you hollow it out and fill it with your own cocaine. I’m not buying you cocaine. Because I love you.

And that’s why you should buy my book. Because I’m saving you from yourself. And from cocaine.

YOU’RE WELCOME."


Neil Gaiman (som vi alle elsker eller bør elske) anmelder den således:

“The Bloggess writes stuff that actually is laugh-out-loud, but you know that really you shouldn’t be laughing and probably you’ll go to hell for laughing, so maybe you shouldn’t read it. That would be safer and wiser.”


 
Køb den på Amazon, køb den nu.